Monday, January 10, 2011

First day of class...

Today's class proved to be fairly more eventful than I was prepared for. I was late for starters...walking quickly from Cavanaugh to IT while trying to keep my pants from falling off of me and then getting confused as to which class I had next didn't help either. Sigh...anyway after getting settled in a chair out of the way in a corner trying to be part of a circle we told a bit about ourselves. I must admit I said I had a pretty uneventful childhood, but what I meant was I didn't want to share the events. I don't know that I had anything funny or witty to say, but I DID have a closet that was a secret hideout. I had a hanging lamp I flung over my clothes hanger pole and ran an extension cord under the door. I put a chair inside and turned my old toy box on its side for a desk. I then used the top shelf in my closet to hold books, and papers, and personal things. I used to sit in there for hours and write, draw and read. Anyway, thought I would share since I thought of it in class later.

The rest of class was entertaining as well, with discussions about strange but neat videos and what is art and who decides what is art. Though I have thought about that before it was interesting to hear other opinions.

The egg thing is throwing me though...I have too many ideas I think...I have this little external hard drive and a friend made a case for it for me. It is all soft inside and pretty red with white flowers outside so I let Yolko ride in that. That way if she broke it was contained....Now to figure what to do with her but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment