Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Class on Jan 31st

I wasn't able to make it to class Monday. I was sick and so were my children so I thought it best to stay home and not get anyone else sick.

I am not sure exactly how concept vs final product was discussed so I can't comment on the discussion of class, but I always start with a concept and it ALWAYS changes by the time its the final product. To me the concept is the initial idea you get when you start a project. I feel like it almost has to change throughout the project. Usually for reasons like lack of materials, or skills, or software/hardware, etc. Generally though I think it always changes because my mind constantly takes the concept idea and gets new ideas from that. It acts as inspiration that I keep adjusting until I get the result I want. In this case the final product.

Although with me the final product could always use improving too and I NEVER think my work is "perfect".

No comments:

Post a Comment