Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To break or not to break....the rules

Well I am not sure what the rules are in my field of study, but there are rules for my job as a graphic designer. However, I am not going to break any of them. The ones I can think of that I could break will either cause me to lose a client or get fined or possibly arrested.

For example, I could go against the "customer/client is always right" rule and make what I think they should have, but they won't like that. Or I should say they might not, but if they don't I could lose business, get a bad reputation etc, so I am not going to do that one.

I could find a picture on the internet (google images) and use it in a logo or flyer design. Then if my client were to get fined, so would I and then I could possibly get arrested. Not sure on the actual consequences for that I just know its bad. So not going to to do that one.

I guess I either like all the rules for my job as they are or if there are any I could break I probably already am doing so.

I guess if I can't think of any rules I WANT to break then there are probably no rules I want to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment