Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why am I here...

I have asked myself this numerous times over the course of my life and with various meanings. Why am I here....in school, or in this relationship, or the BIG here = Life. Well I almost always find a reason for the small here's, but I don't believe there is a BIG here answer. I believe we are all here for a reason, one purpose maybe a few and then you are on the right track things start going ok for you or it at least seems to make some sort of sense. My only purpose may be to have had my kids, or hold a door open for a particular person, or donate that $1 at the checkout (that we do EVERY time they have one....), hell it could even be to have killed (or not) a spider in my house. My point...we never truly know WHY we are here on this planet, or why we came into existence at all. which might be why scientists keep trying to figure out HOW. At least if they figure that out, they will feel closer to the why.

No comments:

Post a Comment