Monday, March 28, 2011

Fear Class take 1!

So today's class was entertaining...mostly. I think the blog one went on for too long and turned into a "how to one up the last guy" contest, but some bits were amusing. I think my project was kind of a downer, which I expected, but it brought interesting discussion. That is for another blog post though.

I think my favorite project that I saw today was a tie between the first one with the cricket and mealworm cookies and the fear of tests one. The first was a genuine fear and one that most people don't get to try. I always said I would try some stuff on Andrew Zimmern's show Bizarre Foods and I got to today...Chocolate covered cricket was ok but I don't recommend the mealworm cookies lol.

The test one was BRILLIANTLY done and was also a genuine fear. I don't have either, but I understand them both.

I enjoyed the Zelda, fear of deadline huge project one as well, but I LOVE Zelda games and that was the creepiest one =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment