Friday, March 18, 2011

Fear part 1

Fear is a tricky thing...I used to be afraid of certain things and it used to prevent me from pretty much living or enjoying life. There was one moment in my life where fear prevented me from doing something that would have made a difference...I didn't realize that at the time, I was a scared kid. Later, when I did, I vowed not to let fear prevent me from doing anything ever again. So far I haven't. In fact, I wasn't afraid of anything really until 2 years ago. Stuff makes me nervous, I have a slight fear of heights, but love roller coasters and things anyway. I don't let it stop me anymore.

Two years ago my son was born. The definition of FEAR changed for me the day I found out I was pregnant. Suddenly, it wasn't about me anymore....

I think my project will cause people to cry or be angry. That is, if I do it right, otherwise I might just get a few people to wonder why and thats it. Let's hope I do it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment